The error codes on Segway e-scooters aren’t that easy to find and sometimes can mean different things. I’ve added a list of most common error codes we see on Segway’s that pass our Service Center. The error codes below are for the Segway ES1, Segway ES2 and Segway ES4.
● 10: The communication of the control panel and the dashboard is abnormal, check the cable connected.
● 11: Abnormal motor phase current, check control board
● 12: Motor phase current B abnormal, check control board
● 13: Motor phase current C abnormal, check control board
● 14: Throttle not working properly, check electric throttle, dashboard and connected cable
● 15: Abnormal brake hall, check electrical panel and connected cable
● 16: Battery change MOS abnormal, check control board
● 17: External battery change MOS abnormal, check control board
● 18: Abnormal motor aisle, check motor, control board, cable connected.
● 19: Battery voltage is abnormal, check battery, control card, cable connected.
● 20: External battery voltage is abnormal, check battery, control card, cable connected.
● 21: Battery communication failed, check battery, control card, connected battery cable
● 22: Battery code failed, replace battery
● 23: Default battery serial number, replace battery
● 24: Abnormal system voltage test, check control board
● 26: Flash saving error, check control panel
● 27: Control code error, change control board
● 28 : Short-circuit in the bridge of the motor conductor.
● 29: Short-circuit in the bridge of the motor conductor.
● 39: Abnormal battery temperature sensor, replace battery
● 40: Abnormal control panel temperature, check control panel
● 41: Abnormal battery temperature, replace external battery
● 42: External battery communication error, check external battery, control card, cable
● 43: External error in the battery code, replace external battery external battery
● 44: The external has a predetermined serial number, change the external battery