Boosted Board 48 Articles
Boosted, the electric skateboard and electric scooter company from San Fransisco, California that launched the first Boosted electric skateboard in 2014 went under in 2020 after a struggle. Fatdaddy was, is and will be servicing Boosted products via our Boosted Certified Service center for EU, ASIA and soon also the US. Read our Boosted Boards articles to perform small maintenance yourself.
- Motor Assembly Replacement for Boosted Rev
- Troubleshooting Boosted Boards Battery Connector Error
- Boosted board will not power on after not being used for a while
- Technical specifications Boosted Rev and Boosted Rev Battery
- Wheels Turning at Different Speeds for your electric skateboard
- Adjusting the Belt Tension for Boosted Boards
- How to Install Boosted Beams
Coast Cycles 23 Articles
- What is the maximum weight for the Coast Cycles Buzzraw racks?
- What is the sitting height for the Coast Cycles Buzzraw?
- Throttle kit installation for the Coast Cycles Buzzraw
- How does the electronic braking system work on ebikes?
- What is the battery capacity for the Buzzraw E750?
- Where can I buy parts for the Coast Cycles Buzzraw?
- How many people can the Coast Cycles Buzzraw carry?
Analog Motion 37 Articles
- Analog Motion Loom extension for basket and Stem Extender installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Rear brake cable installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Saddle and seat post installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Front brake calliper installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Front brake cable installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Connecting the controls installation Instruction
- Analog Motion Battery connection installation Instruction
Enertion boards 27 Articles
- FOCBOX Unity FAQ
- Raptor 2.1 Motor Stuttering | Board Won’t turn Off/On | Power Cutting Out
- How to update/configure the Unity for DIY Board VIA Android OR Windows PC
- How to adjust if Raptor 2.1 is not showing up to 49 KM/H speed in FOCBOX UI?
- Is it possible to use single switch to turn off two Unitys connected via CANBUS?
- Important – add Epoxy on your nano-x remote charge ports
- Raptor 2/2.1 FAQ
Evolve Electric Skateboards 10 Articles
- Can I use a larger battery on the Evolve Stoke
- The topspeed on my Evolve Skateboards GTR is not always the same
- When do I need to replace the battery of my Evolve Skateboard?
- What is heat protection on the Evolve Skateboards GTR?
- Can I take the Evolve electric skateboard on a plane?
- Which charger can I use for my Evolve Skateboard?
- Evolve Skateboards GTR Battery Swap